Stadio Ezio Scida
46 : 25
28 : 44
1.4 : 0.8
0.9 : 1.4
Crotone meets Viterbese in a match of a Girone C - 33 round in Italy Serie C - Girone C on 19.03 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Crotone or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Crotone team to score and less than 1.5 for Viterbese. Crotone chances to win are 45%. Viterbese chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Crotone scored 46 against 25 in 32 last matches whereas Viterbese scored 28 against 44 in its 32 last games. Crotone scored 1.4 against 0.8 in 32 last matches whereas Viterbese scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 32 last games.
Teams Crotone and Viterbese have played 1 matches so far. Crotone won 1 matches in total while Viterbese won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.
Crotone scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Crotone won 0. Crotone won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Viterbese scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Viterbese won 0. Viterbese won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Crotone vs Viterbese with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!