Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Poland. Ekstraklasa. Regular Season - 18

Cracovia Krakow vs Gornik Zabrze prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

30.01 Monday

19:00 CET

Stadion Cracovii im. Józefa Piłsudskiego

Cracovia Krakow
Draw
Gornik Zabrze

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
D
L
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Cracovia Krakow17746625
12Gornik Zabrze17557-220

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

18 : 12

goals

26 : 28

1.1 : 0.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gornik Zabrze

18.07.2022

0-2

(0-2)

Cracovia Krakow

Gornik Zabrze

06.03.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Cracovia Krakow

Cracovia Krakow

11.09.2021

2-2

(0-2)

Gornik Zabrze

Cracovia Krakow

03.05.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Gornik Zabrze

Gornik Zabrze

12.12.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Cracovia Krakow

Gornik Zabrze

06.03.2020

3-2

(1-1)

Cracovia Krakow

Cracovia Krakow

06.10.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Gornik Zabrze

Gornik Zabrze

29.03.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Cracovia Krakow

Cracovia Krakow

22.10.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Gornik Zabrze

Cracovia Krakow vs Gornik Zabrze prediction summary

Cracovia Krakow meets Gornik Zabrze in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Poland Ekstraklasa on 30.01 Monday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Cracovia Krakow or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Cracovia Krakow team to score and less than 2.5 for Gornik Zabrze. Cracovia Krakow chances to win are 45%. Gornik Zabrze chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cracovia Krakow scored 18 against 12 in 17 last matches whereas Gornik Zabrze scored 26 against 28 in its 17 last games. Cracovia Krakow scored 1.1 against 0.7 in 17 last matches whereas Gornik Zabrze scored 1.5 against 1.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams Cracovia Krakow and Gornik Zabrze have played 9 matches so far. Cracovia Krakow won 5 matches in total while Gornik Zabrze won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.44 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Cracovia Krakow scored 13 in total and 1.44 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Cracovia Krakow won 2. Cracovia Krakow won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Gornik Zabrze scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Gornik Zabrze won 2. Gornik Zabrze won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cracovia Krakow vs Gornik Zabrze with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ekstraklasa