Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comScotlandChampionshipCove Rangers - Ayr Utd
Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 4

Cove Rangers vs Ayr Utd prediction, betting tips and odds

20.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

Balmoral Stadium

Cove Rangers
Draw
Ayr Utd

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ayr Utd211014
4Cove Rangers210113

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

3 : 2

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Cove Rangers vs Ayr Utd prediction summary

Cove Rangers meets Ayr Utd in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Scotland Championship on 20.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Cove Rangers or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Cove Rangers team to score and less than 2.5 for Ayr Utd. Cove Rangers chances to win are 45%. Ayr Utd chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cove Rangers scored 2 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Ayr Utd scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Cove Rangers scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Ayr Utd scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Cove Rangers and Ayr Utd have played 0 matches so far. Cove Rangers won 0 matches in total while Ayr Utd won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Cove Rangers scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cove Rangers won 0. Cove Rangers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Ayr Utd scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ayr Utd won 0. Ayr Utd won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cove Rangers vs Ayr Utd with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship