Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group ECoruchense - Sintrense
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E. Group E - 4

Coruchense vs Sintrense prediction, betting tips and odds

24.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio Municipal Prof. José Peseiro

Coruchense
Draw
Sintrense

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Coruchense2101-13
9Sintrense202002

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 5

goals

1 : 1

2.0 : 2.5

goals avg

0.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Coruchense vs Sintrense prediction summary

Coruchense meets Sintrense in a match of a Group E - 4 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E on 24.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Coruchense or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Coruchense team to score and less than 1.5 for Sintrense. Coruchense chances to win are 45%. Sintrense chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Coruchense scored 4 against 5 in 2 last matches whereas Sintrense scored 1 against 1 in its 2 last games. Coruchense scored 2.0 against 2.5 in 2 last matches whereas Sintrense scored 0.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Coruchense and Sintrense have played 1 matches so far. Coruchense won 0 matches in total while Sintrense won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Coruchense scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Coruchense won 0. Coruchense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sintrense scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sintrense won 0. Sintrense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Coruchense vs Sintrense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E