Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Japan. J-League Cup. Group Stage - 6

Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

18.05 Wednesday

12:00 CET

Sapporo Dome

Consadole Sapporo
Draw
Sagan Tosu

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
L
W
L
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Consadole Sapporo6321311
4Sagan Tosu6015-121

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

12 : 10

goals

8 : 8

2.4 : 2.0

goals avg

1.6 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sagan Tosu

06.04.2022

5-0

(1-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Sagan Tosu

23.02.2022

2-2

(1-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Sagan Tosu

20.11.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Consadole Sapporo

26.05.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Consadole Sapporo

05.05.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

27.03.2021

1-5

(0-3)

Consadole Sapporo

Consadole Sapporo

14.11.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

16.09.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Sagan Tosu

16.02.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Consadole Sapporo

Sagan Tosu

30.11.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Consadole Sapporo

Consadole Sapporo

22.06.2019

3-1

(2-0)

Sagan Tosu

Consadole Sapporo

29.09.2018

2-1

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

02.05.2018

1-2

(0-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Consadole Sapporo

02.12.2017

3-2

(2-1)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

27.05.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Sagan Tosu

14.10.2015

0-0

Consadole Sapporo

Consadole Sapporo

17.11.2012

2-3

(1-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

30.06.2012

1-0

(0-0)

Consadole Sapporo

Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu prediction summary

Consadole Sapporo meets Sagan Tosu in a match of a Group Stage - 6 round in Japan J-League Cup on 18.05 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Consadole Sapporo or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Consadole Sapporo team to score and less than 2.5 for Sagan Tosu. Consadole Sapporo chances to win are 35%. Sagan Tosu chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Consadole Sapporo scored 12 against 10 in 5 last matches whereas Sagan Tosu scored 8 against 8 in its 5 last games. Consadole Sapporo scored 2.4 against 2.0 in 5 last matches whereas Sagan Tosu scored 1.6 against 1.6 in its 5 last games.


Teams Consadole Sapporo and Sagan Tosu have played 19 matches so far. Consadole Sapporo won 9 matches in total while Sagan Tosu won 5 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.63 goals per Match and 50 in total.


Consadole Sapporo scored 29 in total and 1.53 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Consadole Sapporo won 4. Consadole Sapporo won 5 matches out of 11 played away.


Sagan Tosu scored 21 in total and 1.11 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Sagan Tosu won 4. Sagan Tosu won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Consadole Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in J-League Cup