6 : 4
4 : 1
1.5 : 1.0
2.0 : 0.5
Congo DR U23 meets Ghana U23 in a match of a 3rd Round round in World Africa U23 Cup of Nations - Qualification on 24.03 Friday at 22:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Congo DR U23 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Congo DR U23 team to score and less than 2.5 for Ghana U23. Congo DR U23 chances to win are 45%. Ghana U23 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Congo DR U23 scored 6 against 4 in 4 last matches whereas Ghana U23 scored 4 against 1 in its 2 last games. Congo DR U23 scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 4 last matches whereas Ghana U23 scored 2.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.
Teams Congo DR U23 and Ghana U23 have played 0 matches so far. Congo DR U23 won 0 matches in total while Ghana U23 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Congo DR U23 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Congo DR U23 won 0. Congo DR U23 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Ghana U23 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ghana U23 won 0. Ghana U23 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Congo DR U23 vs Ghana U23 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!