Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGuatemalaLiga NacionalComunicaciones - Antigua GFC
Guatemala. Liga Nacional. Apertura - 1

Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC prediction, betting tips and odds

04.08 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Cementos Progreso

Comunicaciones
Draw
Antigua GFC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Antigua GFC000000
4Comunicaciones000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Antigua GFC

28.03.2024

3-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

21.10.2023

2-1

(1-0)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

22.05.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

19.05.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

02.04.2023

4-0

(2-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

05.02.2023

1-2

(0-2)

Comunicaciones

Antigua GFC

24.11.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

11.09.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

01.05.2022

1-3

(1-1)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

28.02.2022

3-2

(2-1)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

31.10.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

26.08.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

02.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

27.02.2021

1-2

(1-1)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

18.01.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

31.12.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

12.10.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

06.09.2020

1-1

(1-1)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

13.02.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

01.12.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

22.09.2019

1-2

(1-1)

Comunicaciones

Antigua GFC

28.04.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

24.02.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

03.12.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

28.11.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Comunicaciones

Antigua GFC

07.11.2018

0-3

(0-2)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

04.10.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

11.03.2018

1-2

(1-1)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

14.01.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

19.11.2017

2-1

(1-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

17.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Antigua GFC

08.04.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

12.02.2017

0-1

(0-1)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

11.12.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

09.12.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

23.10.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

30.07.2016

1-2

(1-2)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

21.04.2016

2-1

(0-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

21.02.2016

1-3

(0-3)

Comunicaciones

Antigua GFC

13.12.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones

11.12.2015

3-3

(1-1)

Antigua GFC

Comunicaciones

28.10.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Antigua GFC

Antigua GFC

15.08.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Comunicaciones

Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC prediction summary

Comunicaciones meets Antigua GFC in a match of a Apertura - 1 round in Guatemala Liga Nacional on 04.08 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Comunicaciones or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Comunicaciones team to score and n/a for Antigua GFC. Comunicaciones chances to win are 45%. Antigua GFC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Comunicaciones scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Antigua GFC scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Comunicaciones scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Antigua GFC scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Comunicaciones and Antigua GFC have played 44 matches so far. Comunicaciones won 18 matches in total while Antigua GFC won 11 matches. 15 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.02 goals per Match and 89 in total.


Comunicaciones scored 48 in total and 1.09 on average. In 22 matches pleayed at home Comunicaciones won 8. Comunicaciones won 10 matches out of 21 played away.


Antigua GFC scored 41 in total and 0.93 on average. In 21 matches pleayed at home Antigua GFC won 5. Antigua GFC won 6 matches out of 22 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Nacional