Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification South AmericaColombia - Paraguay
World. World Cup - Qualification South America. Group Stage - 14

Colombia vs Paraguay prediction, betting tips and odds

16.11 Tuesday

01:00 CET

Estadio Nemesio Camacho El Campín

Colombia
Draw
Paraguay

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
D
W
W
D
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Colombia9342013
6Paraguay9252-211

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

16 : 16

goals

9 : 11

1.8 : 1.8

goals avg

1.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Paraguay

06.09.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Colombia

Colombia

23.06.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Paraguay

Colombia

06.10.2017

1-2

(0-0)

Paraguay

Paraguay

07.10.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Colombia

Colombia

08.06.2016

2-1

(2-0)

Paraguay

Colombia vs Paraguay prediction summary

Colombia meets Paraguay in a match of a Group Stage - 14 round in World World Cup - Qualification South America on 16.11 Tuesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Colombia or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Colombia team to score and less than 1.5 for Paraguay. Colombia chances to win are 45%. Paraguay chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Colombia scored 16 against 16 in 9 last matches whereas Paraguay scored 9 against 11 in its 9 last games. Colombia scored 1.8 against 1.8 in 9 last matches whereas Paraguay scored 1.0 against 1.2 in its 9 last games.


Teams Colombia and Paraguay have played 5 matches so far. Colombia won 3 matches in total while Paraguay won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Colombia scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Colombia won 2. Colombia won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Paraguay scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Paraguay won 0. Paraguay won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Colombia vs Paraguay with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification South America