Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification South AmericaColombia - Argentina
World. World Cup - Qualification South America. Group Stage - 8

Colombia vs Argentina prediction, betting tips and odds

10.09 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Colombia
Draw
Argentina

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
D
D
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Argentina6501615
3Colombia6330312

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

6 : 3

goals

8 : 2

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.3 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Argentina

02.02.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Colombia

Argentina

07.07.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Colombia

Colombia

09.06.2021

2-2

(0-2)

Argentina

Argentina

16.06.2019

0-2

(0-0)

Colombia

Colombia

12.09.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Argentina

Argentina

16.11.2016

3-0

(2-0)

Colombia

Colombia

17.11.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Argentina

Argentina

27.06.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Colombia

Colombia vs Argentina prediction summary

Colombia meets Argentina in a match of a Group Stage - 8 round in World World Cup - Qualification South America on 10.09 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Argentina and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Colombia team to score and less than 3.5 for Argentina. Colombia chances to win are 10%. Argentina chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Colombia scored 6 against 3 in 6 last matches whereas Argentina scored 8 against 2 in its 6 last games. Colombia scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 6 last matches whereas Argentina scored 1.3 against 0.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams Colombia and Argentina have played 8 matches so far. Colombia won 1 matches in total while Argentina won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.63 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Colombia scored 5 in total and 0.63 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Colombia won 0. Colombia won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Argentina scored 8 in total and 1.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Argentina won 2. Argentina won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Colombia vs Argentina with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification South America