Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisiónColo Colo - O'Higgins
Chile. Primera División. Regular Season - 17

Colo Colo vs O'Higgins prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

23:30 CET

Estadio Monumental David Arellano

Colo Colo
Draw
O'Higgins

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
W
W
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Colo Colo169251229
9O'Higgins16646-222

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

26 : 14

goals

23 : 25

1.6 : 0.9

goals avg

1.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Colo Colo

30.06.2024

3-1

(1-1)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

23.06.2024

2-2

(1-1)

Colo Colo

O'Higgins

25.02.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Colo Colo

Colo Colo

15.07.2023

2-0

(1-0)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

29.01.2023

5-1

(0-1)

Colo Colo

Colo Colo

30.10.2022

2-0

(0-0)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

22.05.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Colo Colo

O'Higgins

08.09.2021

2-3

(1-0)

Colo Colo

Colo Colo

12.04.2021

1-2

(1-1)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

14.02.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Colo Colo

Colo Colo

09.09.2020

0-1

(0-1)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

11.08.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Colo Colo

Colo Colo

13.04.2019

3-2

(0-2)

O'Higgins

O'Higgins

20.10.2018

1-1

(1-1)

Colo Colo

Colo Colo

24.02.2018

1-1

(0-1)

O'Higgins

Colo Colo vs O'Higgins prediction summary

Colo Colo meets O'Higgins in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Chile Primera División on 27.07 Saturday at 23:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Colo Colo or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Colo Colo team to score and less than 2.5 for O'Higgins. Colo Colo chances to win are 45%. O'Higgins chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Colo Colo scored 26 against 14 in 16 last matches whereas O'Higgins scored 23 against 25 in its 16 last games. Colo Colo scored 1.6 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas O'Higgins scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 16 last games.


Teams Colo Colo and O'Higgins have played 15 matches so far. Colo Colo won 5 matches in total while O'Higgins won 5 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 42 in total.


Colo Colo scored 21 in total and 1.40 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Colo Colo won 4. Colo Colo won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


O'Higgins scored 21 in total and 1.40 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home O'Higgins won 3. O'Higgins won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Colo Colo vs O'Higgins with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera División