Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerland2. Liga Interregional - Group 1Collex-Bossy - Signal
Switzerland. 2. Liga Interregional - Group 1. Group 1 - 14

Collex-Bossy vs Signal prediction, betting tips and odds

13.03 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stade Marc Burdet

Collex-Bossy
Draw
Signal

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
W
W
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Collex-Bossy148421026
10Signal14446-714

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

29 : 19

goals

27 : 25

2.2 : 1.5

goals avg

2.1 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Signal

21.08.2021

0-3

Collex-Bossy

Collex-Bossy

19.09.2020

5-2

Signal

Collex-Bossy vs Signal prediction summary

Collex-Bossy meets Signal in a match of a Group 1 - 14 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 1 on 13.03 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Collex-Bossy or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Collex-Bossy team to score and less than 2.5 for Signal. Collex-Bossy chances to win are 45%. Signal chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Collex-Bossy scored 29 against 19 in 13 last matches whereas Signal scored 27 against 25 in its 13 last games. Collex-Bossy scored 2.2 against 1.5 in 13 last matches whereas Signal scored 2.1 against 1.9 in its 13 last games.


Teams Collex-Bossy and Signal have played 3 matches so far. Collex-Bossy won 2 matches in total while Signal won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Collex-Bossy scored 8 in total and 2.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Collex-Bossy won 1. Collex-Bossy won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Signal scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Signal won 0. Signal won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Collex-Bossy vs Signal with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga Interregional - Group 1