Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisionCobresal - Antofagasta
Chile. Primera Division. Regular Season - 16

Cobresal vs Antofagasta prediction, betting tips and odds

04.07 Monday

02:00 CET

Estadio El Cobre

Cobresal
Draw
Antofagasta

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
D
L
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Cobresal15735424
16Antofagasta15258-611

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

21 : 17

goals

12 : 18

1.4 : 1.1

goals avg

0.8 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Antofagasta

06.02.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Cobresal

Cobresal

25.09.2021

2-0

(2-0)

Antofagasta

Antofagasta

24.04.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Cobresal

Cobresal

15.01.2021

3-1

(1-0)

Antofagasta

Antofagasta

03.10.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Cobresal

Antofagasta

18.08.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Cobresal

Cobresal

05.05.2019

2-2

(2-1)

Antofagasta

Cobresal vs Antofagasta prediction summary

Cobresal meets Antofagasta in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Chile Primera Division on 04.07 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Cobresal or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cobresal team to score and less than 1.5 for Antofagasta. Cobresal chances to win are 45%. Antofagasta chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cobresal scored 21 against 17 in 15 last matches whereas Antofagasta scored 12 against 18 in its 15 last games. Cobresal scored 1.4 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas Antofagasta scored 0.8 against 1.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Cobresal and Antofagasta have played 7 matches so far. Cobresal won 3 matches in total while Antofagasta won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.71 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Cobresal scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Cobresal won 2. Cobresal won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Antofagasta scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Antofagasta won 3. Antofagasta won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cobresal vs Antofagasta with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera Division