Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIrelandFirst DivisionCobh Ramblers - Treaty United
Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 23

Cobh Ramblers vs Treaty United prediction, betting tips and odds

01.07 Friday

20:45 CET

St. Colman's Park

Cobh Ramblers
Draw
Treaty United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
D
W
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Treaty United19595-424
8Cobh Ramblers192314-279

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

21 : 48

goals

22 : 26

1.1 : 2.5

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Treaty United

20.05.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

04.03.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Treaty United

Treaty United

03.09.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

19.06.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Treaty United

Treaty United

09.04.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers vs Treaty United prediction summary

Cobh Ramblers meets Treaty United in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Ireland First Division on 01.07 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Treaty United and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cobh Ramblers team to score and less than 2.5 for Treaty United. Cobh Ramblers chances to win are 10%. Treaty United chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cobh Ramblers scored 21 against 48 in 19 last matches whereas Treaty United scored 22 against 26 in its 19 last games. Cobh Ramblers scored 1.1 against 2.5 in 19 last matches whereas Treaty United scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 19 last games.


Teams Cobh Ramblers and Treaty United have played 5 matches so far. Cobh Ramblers won 0 matches in total while Treaty United won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Cobh Ramblers scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Cobh Ramblers won 0. Cobh Ramblers won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Treaty United scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Treaty United won 1. Treaty United won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cobh Ramblers vs Treaty United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division