Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIrelandFirst DivisionCobh Ramblers - Finn Harps
Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 11

Cobh Ramblers vs Finn Harps prediction, betting tips and odds

19.04 Friday

20:45 CET

St. Colman's Park

Cobh Ramblers
Draw
Finn Harps

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
D
L
L
D
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Finn Harps10532518
9Cobh Ramblers9144-77

Performance last matches

9

played

10

home

away

total

12 : 19

goals

12 : 7

1.3 : 2.1

goals avg

1.2 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Finn Harps

08.03.2024

0-1

(0-1)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

22.09.2023

5-1

(1-1)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

14.07.2023

4-3

(2-2)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers

05.05.2023

4-1

(2-1)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

24.03.2023

2-2

(2-0)

Cobh Ramblers

Cobh Ramblers vs Finn Harps prediction summary

Cobh Ramblers meets Finn Harps in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Ireland First Division on 19.04 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Cobh Ramblers or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cobh Ramblers team to score and less than 3.5 for Finn Harps. Cobh Ramblers chances to win are 35%. Finn Harps chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Cobh Ramblers scored 12 against 19 in 9 last matches whereas Finn Harps scored 12 against 7 in its 10 last games. Cobh Ramblers scored 1.3 against 2.1 in 9 last matches whereas Finn Harps scored 1.2 against 0.7 in its 10 last games.


Teams Cobh Ramblers and Finn Harps have played 5 matches so far. Cobh Ramblers won 3 matches in total while Finn Harps won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.60 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Cobh Ramblers scored 15 in total and 3.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Cobh Ramblers won 2. Cobh Ramblers won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Finn Harps scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Finn Harps won 1. Finn Harps won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cobh Ramblers vs Finn Harps with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division