Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTanzaniaLigi kuu BaraCoastal Union - Azam
Tanzania. Ligi kuu Bara. Regular Season - 29

Coastal Union vs Azam prediction, betting tips and odds

06.06 Tuesday

17:00 CET

Mkwakwani Stadium

Coastal Union
Draw
Azam

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
D
W
L
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Azam2816571653
10Coastal Union288911-633

Performance last matches

28

played

28

home

away

total

24 : 30

goals

45 : 29

0.9 : 1.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Azam

27.11.2022

3-2

(0-1)

Coastal Union

Azam

01.03.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Coastal Union

Coastal Union

27.09.2021

1-1

Azam

Coastal Union

11.02.2021

2-1

Azam

Azam

11.09.2020

2-0

Coastal Union

Azam

15.02.2020

1-2

Coastal Union

Coastal Union

26.12.2019

1-0

Azam

Coastal Union

14.02.2016

1-0

Azam

Azam

30.09.2015

2-0

Coastal Union

Coastal Union vs Azam prediction summary

Coastal Union meets Azam in a match of a Regular Season - 29 round in Tanzania Ligi kuu Bara on 06.06 Tuesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Coastal Union or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Coastal Union team to score and less than 2.5 for Azam. Coastal Union chances to win are 35%. Azam chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Coastal Union scored 24 against 30 in 28 last matches whereas Azam scored 45 against 29 in its 28 last games. Coastal Union scored 0.9 against 1.1 in 28 last matches whereas Azam scored 1.6 against 1.0 in its 28 last games.


Teams Coastal Union and Azam have played 9 matches so far. Coastal Union won 4 matches in total while Azam won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.11 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Coastal Union scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Coastal Union won 3. Coastal Union won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Azam scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Azam won 3. Azam won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Coastal Union vs Azam with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligi kuu Bara