|8||Club De Lyon||5||1||1||3||-5||4|
5 : 10
5 : 2
1.0 : 2.0
1.3 : 0.5
Club De Lyon meets Michigan Stars in a match of a Spring Season Phase 2 - 4 round in USA NISA on 11.06 Sunday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Michigan Stars and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Club De Lyon team to score and less than 2.5 for Michigan Stars. Club De Lyon chances to win are 10%. Michigan Stars chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Club De Lyon scored 5 against 10 in 5 last matches whereas Michigan Stars scored 5 against 2 in its 4 last games. Club De Lyon scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 5 last matches whereas Michigan Stars scored 1.3 against 0.5 in its 4 last games.
Teams Club De Lyon and Michigan Stars have played 0 matches so far. Club De Lyon won 0 matches in total while Michigan Stars won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Club De Lyon scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Club De Lyon won 0. Club De Lyon won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Michigan Stars scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Michigan Stars won 0. Michigan Stars won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Club De Lyon vs Michigan Stars with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!