Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Div One - Northern East. Northern East - 13

Cleethorpes Town vs Belper Town prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

21.02 Wednesday

20:45 CET

The myenergi Stadium

Cleethorpes Town
Draw
Belper Town

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
L
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Belper Town2716381951
10Cleethorpes Town279810535

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

40 : 35

goals

56 : 37

1.5 : 1.3

goals avg

2.1 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Cleethorpes Town

24.10.2020

2-0

Belper Town

Belper Town

07.03.2020

1-2

Cleethorpes Town

Cleethorpes Town

07.12.2019

2-1

Belper Town

Cleethorpes Town vs Belper Town prediction summary

Cleethorpes Town meets Belper Town in a match of a Northern East - 13 round in England Non League Div One - Northern East on 21.02 Wednesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Cleethorpes Town or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cleethorpes Town team to score and less than 2.5 for Belper Town. Cleethorpes Town chances to win are 35%. Belper Town chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Cleethorpes Town scored 40 against 35 in 27 last matches whereas Belper Town scored 56 against 37 in its 27 last games. Cleethorpes Town scored 1.5 against 1.3 in 27 last matches whereas Belper Town scored 2.1 against 1.4 in its 27 last games.


Teams Cleethorpes Town and Belper Town have played 4 matches so far. Cleethorpes Town won 3 matches in total while Belper Town won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Cleethorpes Town scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Cleethorpes Town won 2. Cleethorpes Town won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Belper Town scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Belper Town won 0. Belper Town won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cleethorpes Town vs Belper Town with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Northern East