Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comItalyCoppa ItaliaTorino - Cittadella
Italy. Coppa Italia. 2nd Round

Torino vs Cittadella prediction, betting tips and odds

18.10 Tuesday

21:00 CET

Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino

Torino
Draw
Cittadella

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 0

goals

3 : 2

3.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Torino vs Cittadella prediction summary

Torino meets Cittadella in a match of a 2nd Round round in Italy Coppa Italia on 18.10 Tuesday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Torino or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Torino team to score and less than 3.5 for Cittadella. Torino chances to win are 45%. Cittadella chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Torino scored 3 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Cittadella scored 3 against 2 in its 1 last games. Torino scored 3.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Cittadella scored 3.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Torino and Cittadella have played 0 matches so far. Torino won 0 matches in total while Cittadella won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Torino scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Torino won 0. Torino won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Cittadella scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cittadella won 0. Cittadella won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Torino vs Cittadella with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Coppa Italia