Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMexicoLiga Premier Serie BChilpancingo - Pioneros de Cancún
Mexico. Liga Premier Serie B. Clausura - 1

Chilpancingo vs Pioneros de Cancún prediction, betting tips and odds

07.01 Saturday

19:00 CET

Cancha Vicente Guerrero

Chilpancingo
Draw
Pioneros de Cancún

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
W
L
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Chilpancingo10404318
5Pioneros de Cancún9501517

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

13 : 10

goals

13 : 8

1.3 : 1.0

goals avg

1.3 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pioneros de Cancún

27.08.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Chilpancingo

Chilpancingo vs Pioneros de Cancún prediction summary

Chilpancingo meets Pioneros de Cancún in a match of a Clausura - 1 round in Mexico Liga Premier Serie B on 07.01 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Pioneros de Cancún and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Chilpancingo team to score and less than 2.5 for Pioneros de Cancún. Chilpancingo chances to win are 10%. Pioneros de Cancún chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chilpancingo scored 13 against 10 in 10 last matches whereas Pioneros de Cancún scored 13 against 8 in its 10 last games. Chilpancingo scored 1.3 against 1.0 in 10 last matches whereas Pioneros de Cancún scored 1.3 against 0.8 in its 10 last games.


Teams Chilpancingo and Pioneros de Cancún have played 1 matches so far. Chilpancingo won 0 matches in total while Pioneros de Cancún won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Chilpancingo scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Chilpancingo won 0. Chilpancingo won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Pioneros de Cancún scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Pioneros de Cancún won 0. Pioneros de Cancún won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chilpancingo vs Pioneros de Cancún with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Premier Serie B