Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Chikhura Sachkhere - Rustavi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 22

Chikhura Sachkhere vs Rustavi predictions and betting tips

12.08 Thursday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Chikhura Sachkhere
Draw
Rustavi

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2

Chikhura Sachkhere vs Rustavi prediction summary

Chikhura Sachkhere meets Rustavi in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 12.08 Thursday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rustavi and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Chikhura Sachkhere team to score and less than 2.5 for Rustavi. Chikhura Sachkhere chances to win are 10%. Rustavi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chikhura Sachkhere scored 13 against 48 in 20 last matches whereas Rustavi scored 17 against 34 in its 20 last games. Chikhura Sachkhere scored 0.7 against 2.4 in 20 last matches whereas Rustavi scored 0.9 against 1.7 in its 20 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chikhura Sachkhere vs Rustavi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!