Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comThailandThai Premier LeagueChiangmai United - Suphanburi
Thailand. Thai Premier League. Regular Season - 16

Chiangmai United vs Suphanburi prediction, betting tips and odds

08.01 Saturday

01:00 CET

700th Anniversary Stadium

Chiangmai United
Draw
Suphanburi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
14Suphanburi15348-613
16Chiangmai United151311-186

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

10 : 28

goals

16 : 22

0.7 : 1.9

goals avg

1.1 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Suphanburi

11.09.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Chiangmai United

Chiangmai United vs Suphanburi prediction summary

Chiangmai United meets Suphanburi in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Thailand Thai Premier League on 08.01 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Suphanburi and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Chiangmai United team to score and less than 2.5 for Suphanburi. Chiangmai United chances to win are 10%. Suphanburi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chiangmai United scored 10 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas Suphanburi scored 16 against 22 in its 15 last games. Chiangmai United scored 0.7 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas Suphanburi scored 1.1 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Chiangmai United and Suphanburi have played 1 matches so far. Chiangmai United won 0 matches in total while Suphanburi won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Chiangmai United scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Chiangmai United won 0. Chiangmai United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Suphanburi scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Suphanburi won 0. Suphanburi won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chiangmai United vs Suphanburi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Thai Premier League