England. Non League Premier - Southern. Southern South - 11

Chesham United vs Weston-super-Mare head to head

Not Started: ()

10.04 Saturday

16:00 CET

The Meadow

Chesham United
Draw
Weston-super-Mare

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Weston-super-Mare

08.12.2020

1-3

Chesham United

Weston-super-Mare

16.11.2019

1-2

Chesham United

Chesham United

19.12.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Weston-super-Mare

Next fixtures in Non League Premier - Southern

Chesham United vs Weston-super-Mare prediction summary

Chesham United meets Weston-super-Mare in a match of a Southern South - 11 round in England Non League Premier - Southern on 10.04 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Chesham United or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Chesham United team to score and less than 1.5 for Weston-super-Mare. Chesham United chances to win are 45%. Weston-super-Mare chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chesham United scored 6 against 4 in 7 last matches whereas Weston-super-Mare scored 8 against 10 in its 6 last games. Chesham United scored 0.9 against 0.6 in 7 last matches whereas Weston-super-Mare scored 1.3 against 1.7 in its 6 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chesham United vs Weston-super-Mare with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!