Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Russia. Second League A - Spring Season Gold. Spring Season Gold - 4

Chelyabinsk vs Rotor Volgograd prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

22.05 Wednesday

15:30 CET

Stadion Central'nyj

Chelyabinsk
Draw
Rotor Volgograd

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

14

home

away

total

15 : 14

goals

17 : 15

1.2 : 1.1

goals avg

1.2 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rotor Volgograd

05.05.2024

1-0

(0-0)

Chelyabinsk

Chelyabinsk vs Rotor Volgograd prediction summary

Chelyabinsk meets Rotor Volgograd in a match of a Spring Season Gold - 4 round in Russia Second League A - Spring Season Gold on 22.05 Wednesday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Rotor Volgograd and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Chelyabinsk team to score and less than 1.5 for Rotor Volgograd. Chelyabinsk chances to win are 10%. Rotor Volgograd chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chelyabinsk scored 15 against 14 in 13 last matches whereas Rotor Volgograd scored 17 against 15 in its 14 last games. Chelyabinsk scored 1.2 against 1.1 in 13 last matches whereas Rotor Volgograd scored 1.2 against 1.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Chelyabinsk and Rotor Volgograd have played 1 matches so far. Chelyabinsk won 0 matches in total while Rotor Volgograd won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Chelyabinsk scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Chelyabinsk won 0. Chelyabinsk won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Rotor Volgograd scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rotor Volgograd won 1. Rotor Volgograd won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chelyabinsk vs Rotor Volgograd with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League A - Spring Season Gold