Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaFNL 2 - Group 4Chelyabinsk - Nosta
Russia. FNL 2 - Group 4. Group 4 - 22

Chelyabinsk vs Nosta prediction, betting tips and odds

10.04 Sunday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Chelyabinsk
Draw
Nosta

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Chelyabinsk1912251338
12Nosta185211-1117

Performance last matches

19

played

18

home

away

total

33 : 20

goals

18 : 29

1.7 : 1.1

goals avg

1.0 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nosta

12.09.2021

0-3

(0-3)

Chelyabinsk

Nosta

18.05.2021

0-3

(0-3)

Chelyabinsk

Chelyabinsk

29.08.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Nosta

Chelyabinsk

19.08.2020

3-0

Nosta

Chelyabinsk vs Nosta prediction summary

Chelyabinsk meets Nosta in a match of a Group 4 - 22 round in Russia FNL 2 - Group 4 on 10.04 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Chelyabinsk or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Chelyabinsk team to score and less than 2.5 for Nosta. Chelyabinsk chances to win are 45%. Nosta chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chelyabinsk scored 33 against 20 in 19 last matches whereas Nosta scored 18 against 29 in its 18 last games. Chelyabinsk scored 1.7 against 1.1 in 19 last matches whereas Nosta scored 1.0 against 1.6 in its 18 last games.


Teams Chelyabinsk and Nosta have played 4 matches so far. Chelyabinsk won 4 matches in total while Nosta won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Chelyabinsk scored 11 in total and 2.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Chelyabinsk won 2. Chelyabinsk won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Nosta scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Nosta won 0. Nosta won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chelyabinsk vs Nosta with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FNL 2 - Group 4