Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandFA WSLChelsea W - West Ham W
England. FA WSL. Regular Season - 1

Chelsea W vs West Ham W prediction, betting tips and odds

28.09 Wednesday

20:05 CET

Kingsmeadow

Chelsea W
Draw
West Ham W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Chelsea W210113
6West Ham W2101-13

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 2

goals

1 : 2

1.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

West Ham W

10.03.2022

1-4

(0-3)

Chelsea W

Chelsea W

26.01.2022

2-0

(0-0)

West Ham W

West Ham W

19.01.2022

2-4

(1-1)

Chelsea W

West Ham W

07.03.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Chelsea W

Chelsea W

03.02.2021

6-0

(4-0)

West Ham W

Chelsea W

06.12.2020

3-2

(1-0)

West Ham W

Chelsea W

02.02.2020

8-0

(3-0)

West Ham W

West Ham W

27.10.2019

1-3

(0-0)

Chelsea W

Chelsea W

31.03.2019

1-1

(1-0)

West Ham W

West Ham W

04.11.2018

0-2

(0-0)

Chelsea W

Chelsea W vs West Ham W prediction summary

Chelsea W meets West Ham W in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in England FA WSL on 28.09 Wednesday at 20:05 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Chelsea W or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Chelsea W team to score and less than 1.5 for West Ham W. Chelsea W chances to win are 45%. West Ham W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chelsea W scored 3 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas West Ham W scored 1 against 2 in its 2 last games. Chelsea W scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas West Ham W scored 0.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Chelsea W and West Ham W have played 10 matches so far. Chelsea W won 9 matches in total while West Ham W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.20 goals per Match and 42 in total.


Chelsea W scored 35 in total and 3.50 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Chelsea W won 4. Chelsea W won 5 matches out of 5 played away.


West Ham W scored 7 in total and 0.70 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home West Ham W won 0. West Ham W won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chelsea W vs West Ham W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FA WSL