Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Ukraine. Druha Liga - Group A. Group A - 16

Chayka vs Rubikon head to head

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-1)

09.04 Friday

13:00 CET

Stadium

Chayka
Draw
Rubikon

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Rubikon

20.09.2020

1-3

(0-2)

Chayka

Next fixtures in Druha Liga - Group A

Chayka vs Rubikon prediction summary

Chayka meets Rubikon in a match of a Group A - 16 round in Ukraine Druha Liga - Group A on 09.04 Friday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Chayka or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Chayka team to score and less than 1.5 for Rubikon. Chayka chances to win are 45%. Rubikon chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Chayka scored 19 against 15 in 14 last matches whereas Rubikon scored 12 against 26 in its 14 last games. Chayka scored 1.4 against 1.1 in 14 last matches whereas Rubikon scored 0.9 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chayka vs Rubikon with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!