Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National. Regular Season - 18

Chateauroux vs Avranches prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (1-0)

14.01 Friday

19:00 CET

Stade Gaston Petit

Chateauroux
Draw
Avranches

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
W
W
L
D
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Chateauroux17764427
9Avranches16637-921

Performance last matches

17

played

16

home

away

total

19 : 15

goals

18 : 27

1.1 : 0.9

goals avg

1.1 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Avranches

13.08.2021

3-1

(2-1)

Chateauroux

Chateauroux

24.02.2017

2-1

(1-0)

Avranches

Avranches

16.09.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Chateauroux

Avranches

18.03.2016

2-0

(2-0)

Chateauroux

Chateauroux

02.10.2015

1-4

(0-2)

Avranches

Chateauroux vs Avranches prediction summary

Chateauroux meets Avranches in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in France National on 14.01 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Chateauroux or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Chateauroux team to score and less than 2.5 for Avranches. Chateauroux chances to win are 35%. Avranches chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Chateauroux scored 19 against 15 in 17 last matches whereas Avranches scored 18 against 27 in its 16 last games. Chateauroux scored 1.1 against 0.9 in 17 last matches whereas Avranches scored 1.1 against 1.7 in its 16 last games.


Teams Chateauroux and Avranches have played 5 matches so far. Chateauroux won 2 matches in total while Avranches won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Chateauroux scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Chateauroux won 1. Chateauroux won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Avranches scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Avranches won 2. Avranches won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Chateauroux vs Avranches with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National