Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Australia. Northern NSW NPL. Regular Season - 3

Charlestown City Blues vs Broadmeadow Magic head to head

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

10.04 Saturday

06:30 CET

Lisle Carr Oval

Charlestown City Blues
Draw
Broadmeadow Magic

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Charlestown City Blues

04.10.2020

2-0

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

19.07.2020

3-1

Charlestown City Blues

Broadmeadow Magic

25.08.2019

1-0

Charlestown City Blues

Charlestown City Blues

26.05.2019

3-1

Broadmeadow Magic

Charlestown City Blues

08.07.2018

1-0

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

15.04.2018

1-0

Charlestown City Blues

Broadmeadow Magic

02.07.2017

2-0

Charlestown City Blues

Charlestown City Blues

09.04.2017

1-0

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

07.08.2016

2-3

Charlestown City Blues

Charlestown City Blues

29.05.2016

2-4

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

16.08.2015

2-0

Charlestown City Blues

Charlestown City Blues

07.06.2015

1-0

Broadmeadow Magic

Charlestown City Blues

10.08.2014

2-0

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

18.05.2014

3-0

Charlestown City Blues

Broadmeadow Magic

16.07.2013

2-5

Charlestown City Blues

Charlestown City Blues

14.04.2013

2-5

Broadmeadow Magic

Charlestown City Blues

24.06.2012

2-1

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

21.04.2012

1-0

Charlestown City Blues

Next fixtures in Northern NSW NPL

Charlestown City Blues vs Broadmeadow Magic prediction summary

Charlestown City Blues meets Broadmeadow Magic in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia Northern NSW NPL on 10.04 Saturday at 06:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Charlestown City Blues or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Charlestown City Blues team to score and less than 2.5 for Broadmeadow Magic. Charlestown City Blues chances to win are 45%. Broadmeadow Magic chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Charlestown City Blues scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Broadmeadow Magic scored 4 against 3 in its 2 last games. Charlestown City Blues scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Broadmeadow Magic scored 2.0 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Charlestown City Blues vs Broadmeadow Magic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!