43 : 41
62 : 26
1.8 : 1.7
2.6 : 1.1
Chantilly meets Lens II in a match of a Hauts-de-France - 25 round in France National 3 - Group I on 27.05 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Lens II and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Chantilly team to score and less than 3.5 for Lens II. Chantilly chances to win are 10%. Lens II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Chantilly scored 43 against 41 in 24 last matches whereas Lens II scored 62 against 26 in its 24 last games. Chantilly scored 1.8 against 1.7 in 24 last matches whereas Lens II scored 2.6 against 1.1 in its 24 last games.
Teams Chantilly and Lens II have played 1 matches so far. Chantilly won 1 matches in total while Lens II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.
Chantilly scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Chantilly won 0. Chantilly won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Lens II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lens II won 0. Lens II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Chantilly vs Lens II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!