Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Bayern NordCham - Weiden
Germany. Oberliga - Bayern Nord. Bayern Nord - 19

Cham vs Weiden prediction, betting tips and odds

03.12 Saturday

14:00 CET

Kappenberger Sportzentrum

Cham
Draw
Weiden

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Cham19667-524
17Weiden194312-1115

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

26 : 31

goals

33 : 44

1.4 : 1.6

goals avg

1.7 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Weiden

19.07.2022

0-2

Cham

Cham vs Weiden prediction summary

Cham meets Weiden in a match of a Bayern Nord - 19 round in Germany Oberliga - Bayern Nord on 03.12 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Cham or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cham team to score and less than 2.5 for Weiden. Cham chances to win are 45%. Weiden chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cham scored 26 against 31 in 19 last matches whereas Weiden scored 33 against 44 in its 19 last games. Cham scored 1.4 against 1.6 in 19 last matches whereas Weiden scored 1.7 against 2.3 in its 19 last games.


Teams Cham and Weiden have played 1 matches so far. Cham won 1 matches in total while Weiden won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Cham scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cham won 0. Cham won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Weiden scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Weiden won 0. Weiden won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cham vs Weiden with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Bayern Nord