Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaPrimera DCentral Ballester - Deportivo Muñiz
Argentina. Primera D. Clausura - 8

Central Ballester vs Deportivo Muñiz prediction, betting tips and odds

07.11 Sunday

01:00 CET

Estadio Ciudad de Caseros

Central Ballester
Draw
Deportivo Muñiz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Central Ballester101001
13Deportivo Muñiz1001-20

Performance last matches

17

played

16

home

away

total

15 : 21

goals

7 : 17

0.9 : 1.2

goals avg

0.4 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Deportivo Muñiz

11.07.2021

0-0

Central Ballester

Central Ballester

10.01.2021

2-3

Deportivo Muñiz

Central Ballester

24.02.2020

2-1

Deportivo Muñiz

Deportivo Muñiz

22.09.2019

0-1

Central Ballester

Central Ballester

31.03.2019

0-0

Deportivo Muñiz

Deportivo Muñiz

26.10.2018

0-2

Central Ballester

Deportivo Muñiz

10.02.2018

1-1

Central Ballester

Central Ballester

14.09.2017

2-1

Deportivo Muñiz

Deportivo Muñiz

30.05.2017

0-2

Central Ballester

Central Ballester

21.11.2016

0-1

Deportivo Muñiz

Central Ballester

14.07.2015

1-2

Deportivo Muñiz

Deportivo Muñiz

22.03.2015

3-3

Central Ballester

Deportivo Muñiz

27.04.2014

3-2

Central Ballester

Central Ballester

16.11.2013

0-1

Deportivo Muñiz

Central Ballester

13.05.2012

3-0

Deportivo Muñiz

Deportivo Muñiz

10.12.2011

0-1

Central Ballester

Central Ballester vs Deportivo Muñiz prediction summary

Central Ballester meets Deportivo Muñiz in a match of a Clausura - 8 round in Argentina Primera D on 07.11 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Central Ballester or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Central Ballester team to score and less than 1.5 for Deportivo Muñiz. Central Ballester chances to win are 45%. Deportivo Muñiz chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Central Ballester scored 15 against 21 in 17 last matches whereas Deportivo Muñiz scored 7 against 17 in its 16 last games. Central Ballester scored 0.9 against 1.2 in 17 last matches whereas Deportivo Muñiz scored 0.4 against 1.1 in its 16 last games.


Teams Central Ballester and Deportivo Muñiz have played 16 matches so far. Central Ballester won 7 matches in total while Deportivo Muñiz won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.38 goals per Match and 38 in total.


Central Ballester scored 22 in total and 1.38 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Central Ballester won 3. Central Ballester won 4 matches out of 8 played away.


Deportivo Muñiz scored 16 in total and 1.00 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Deportivo Muñiz won 1. Deportivo Muñiz won 4 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Central Ballester vs Deportivo Muñiz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera D