Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Brisbane Premier League. Regular Season - 11

Centenary Stormers vs Pine Hills prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.08 Wednesday

11:30 CET

Atthows Park

Centenary Stormers
Draw
Pine Hills

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
W
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Pine Hills189181928
10Centenary Stormers174310-1115

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

28 : 45

goals

39 : 28

1.6 : 2.6

goals avg

2.2 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Centenary Stormers vs Pine Hills prediction summary

Centenary Stormers meets Pine Hills in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Australia Brisbane Premier League on 17.08 Wednesday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Pine Hills and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Centenary Stormers team to score and less than 3.5 for Pine Hills. Centenary Stormers chances to win are 10%. Pine Hills chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Centenary Stormers scored 28 against 45 in 17 last matches whereas Pine Hills scored 39 against 28 in its 18 last games. Centenary Stormers scored 1.6 against 2.6 in 17 last matches whereas Pine Hills scored 2.2 against 1.6 in its 18 last games.


Teams Centenary Stormers and Pine Hills have played 0 matches so far. Centenary Stormers won 0 matches in total while Pine Hills won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Centenary Stormers scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Centenary Stormers won 0. Centenary Stormers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Pine Hills scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pine Hills won 0. Pine Hills won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Centenary Stormers vs Pine Hills with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Brisbane Premier League