Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilSerie ACeara - Palmeiras
Brazil. Serie A. Regular Season - 19

Ceara vs Palmeiras prediction, betting tips and odds

21.10 Thursday

00:00 CET

Estádio Governador Plácido Aderaldo Castelo

Ceara
Draw
Palmeiras

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
D
W
W
D
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Palmeiras261349643
13Ceara256136-331

Performance last matches

25

played

26

home

away

total

24 : 27

goals

38 : 32

1.0 : 1.1

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ceara

24.01.2021

2-1

(2-1)

Palmeiras

Ceara

18.11.2020

2-2

(0-2)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

11.11.2020

3-0

(3-0)

Ceara

Palmeiras

04.10.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Ceara

Palmeiras

02.11.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Ceara

Ceara

21.07.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

21.10.2018

2-1

(2-0)

Ceara

Ceara

10.06.2018

2-2

(1-2)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

23.11.2013

4-1

(1-1)

Ceara

Ceara

01.09.2013

2-2

(1-1)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

23.09.2011

1-0

(1-0)

Ceara

Ceara

26.06.2011

2-0

(2-0)

Palmeiras

Palmeiras

17.10.2010

1-1

(1-0)

Ceara

Ceara

25.07.2010

0-0

(0-0)

Palmeiras

Ceara vs Palmeiras prediction summary

Ceara meets Palmeiras in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Brazil Serie A on 21.10 Thursday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Palmeiras and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ceara team to score and less than 1.5 for Palmeiras. Ceara chances to win are 10%. Palmeiras chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ceara scored 24 against 27 in 25 last matches whereas Palmeiras scored 38 against 32 in its 26 last games. Ceara scored 1.0 against 1.1 in 25 last matches whereas Palmeiras scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 26 last games.


Teams Ceara and Palmeiras have played 14 matches so far. Ceara won 3 matches in total while Palmeiras won 6 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.64 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Ceara scored 16 in total and 1.14 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Ceara won 3. Ceara won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


Palmeiras scored 21 in total and 1.50 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Palmeiras won 6. Palmeiras won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ceara vs Palmeiras with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A