Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Peru. Primera División. Clausura - 6

Carlos Stein vs Carlos A. Mannucci prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-0)

25.09 Sunday

20:00 CET

Estadio Víctor Montoya Segura

Carlos Stein
Draw
Carlos A. Mannucci

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
16Carlos A. Mannucci10226-108
18Carlos Stein10118-124

Performance last matches

28

played

28

home

away

total

27 : 52

goals

27 : 40

1.0 : 1.9

goals avg

1.0 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Carlos A. Mannucci

12.03.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Carlos Stein

Carlos Stein

02.02.2020

0-3

(0-2)

Carlos A. Mannucci

Carlos Stein vs Carlos A. Mannucci prediction summary

Carlos Stein meets Carlos A. Mannucci in a match of a Clausura - 6 round in Peru Primera División on 25.09 Sunday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Carlos A. Mannucci and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Carlos Stein team to score and less than 2.5 for Carlos A. Mannucci. Carlos Stein chances to win are 10%. Carlos A. Mannucci chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Carlos Stein scored 27 against 52 in 28 last matches whereas Carlos A. Mannucci scored 27 against 40 in its 28 last games. Carlos Stein scored 1.0 against 1.9 in 28 last matches whereas Carlos A. Mannucci scored 1.0 against 1.4 in its 28 last games.


Teams Carlos Stein and Carlos A. Mannucci have played 3 matches so far. Carlos Stein won 0 matches in total while Carlos A. Mannucci won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Carlos Stein scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Carlos Stein won 0. Carlos Stein won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Carlos A. Mannucci scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Carlos A. Mannucci won 1. Carlos A. Mannucci won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Carlos Stein vs Carlos A. Mannucci with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera División