Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-Africa1st DivisionCape Town ALL Stars - MM Platinum
South-Africa. 1st Division. Regular Season - 11

Cape Town ALL Stars vs MM Platinum prediction, betting tips and odds

11.01 Wednesday

14:30 CET

Giant Stadium

Cape Town ALL Stars
Draw
MM Platinum

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

9 : 5

goals

13 : 14

0.8 : 0.5

goals avg

1.2 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Cape Town ALL Stars vs MM Platinum prediction summary

Cape Town ALL Stars meets MM Platinum in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in South-Africa 1st Division on 11.01 Wednesday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Cape Town ALL Stars or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cape Town ALL Stars team to score and less than 1.5 for MM Platinum. Cape Town ALL Stars chances to win are 45%. MM Platinum chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cape Town ALL Stars scored 9 against 5 in 11 last matches whereas MM Platinum scored 13 against 14 in its 11 last games. Cape Town ALL Stars scored 0.8 against 0.5 in 11 last matches whereas MM Platinum scored 1.2 against 1.3 in its 11 last games.


Teams Cape Town ALL Stars and MM Platinum have played 0 matches so far. Cape Town ALL Stars won 0 matches in total while MM Platinum won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Cape Town ALL Stars scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Cape Town ALL Stars won 0. Cape Town ALL Stars won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


MM Platinum scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home MM Platinum won 0. MM Platinum won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cape Town ALL Stars vs MM Platinum with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st Division