Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National 3 - Group D. Corse-Méditerranée - 9

Cannet Rocheville vs Rousset-Ste Victoire prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

26.11 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stade Maillan

Cannet Rocheville
Draw
Rousset-Ste Victoire

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
D
D
W
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Rousset-Ste Victoire8413213
12Cannet Rocheville8143-67

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

11 : 15

goals

13 : 11

1.4 : 1.9

goals avg

1.6 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Cannet Rocheville

30.04.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Rousset-Ste Victoire

Rousset-Ste Victoire

11.12.2021

1-2

(1-1)

Cannet Rocheville

Rousset-Ste Victoire

05.09.2020

4-4

(2-1)

Cannet Rocheville

Cannet Rocheville vs Rousset-Ste Victoire prediction summary

Cannet Rocheville meets Rousset-Ste Victoire in a match of a Corse-Méditerranée - 9 round in France National 3 - Group D on 26.11 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rousset-Ste Victoire and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cannet Rocheville team to score and less than 3.5 for Rousset-Ste Victoire. Cannet Rocheville chances to win are 10%. Rousset-Ste Victoire chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cannet Rocheville scored 11 against 15 in 8 last matches whereas Rousset-Ste Victoire scored 13 against 11 in its 8 last games. Cannet Rocheville scored 1.4 against 1.9 in 8 last matches whereas Rousset-Ste Victoire scored 1.6 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams Cannet Rocheville and Rousset-Ste Victoire have played 4 matches so far. Cannet Rocheville won 1 matches in total while Rousset-Ste Victoire won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Cannet Rocheville scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Cannet Rocheville won 0. Cannet Rocheville won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Rousset-Ste Victoire scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Rousset-Ste Victoire won 0. Rousset-Ste Victoire won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cannet Rocheville vs Rousset-Ste Victoire with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 3 - Group D