Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaW-LeagueCanberra United W - Wellington Phoenix W
Australia. W-League. Regular Season - 4

Canberra United W vs Wellington Phoenix W prediction, betting tips and odds

10.12 Saturday

05:00 CET

McKellar Park

Canberra United W
Draw
Wellington Phoenix W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Canberra United W202002
11Wellington Phoenix W2002-60

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 3

goals

2 : 8

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

1.0 : 4.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Canberra United W

11.02.2022

0-3

(0-1)

Wellington Phoenix W

Canberra United W vs Wellington Phoenix W prediction summary

Canberra United W meets Wellington Phoenix W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Australia W-League on 10.12 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Canberra United W or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Canberra United W team to score and less than 1.5 for Wellington Phoenix W. Canberra United W chances to win are 45%. Wellington Phoenix W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Canberra United W scored 3 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas Wellington Phoenix W scored 2 against 8 in its 2 last games. Canberra United W scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas Wellington Phoenix W scored 1.0 against 4.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Canberra United W and Wellington Phoenix W have played 1 matches so far. Canberra United W won 0 matches in total while Wellington Phoenix W won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Canberra United W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Canberra United W won 0. Canberra United W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Wellington Phoenix W scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Wellington Phoenix W won 0. Wellington Phoenix W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Canberra United W vs Wellington Phoenix W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in W-League