Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Capital Territory NPL. Regular Season - 14

Canberra FC vs Monaro Panthers prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (0-1)

07.07 Sunday

07:00 CET

Deakin Stadium

Canberra FC
Draw
Monaro Panthers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
D
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Canberra FC127231423
4Monaro Panthers12633821

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

31 : 17

goals

20 : 12

2.6 : 1.4

goals avg

1.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Canberra FC

19.05.2024

0-0

(0-0)

Monaro Panthers

Canberra FC

19.08.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Monaro Panthers

Canberra FC

25.06.2023

2-1

(1-1)

Monaro Panthers

Monaro Panthers

06.05.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

01.10.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Monaro Panthers

Canberra FC

14.08.2022

2-2

(1-0)

Monaro Panthers

Monaro Panthers

18.06.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Canberra FC

Monaro Panthers

23.04.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

27.06.2021

2-1

Monaro Panthers

Monaro Panthers

01.05.2021

0-1

Canberra FC

Monaro Panthers

18.07.2020

1-2

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

07.07.2019

1-3

Monaro Panthers

Monaro Panthers

27.04.2019

2-4

Canberra FC

Canberra FC vs Monaro Panthers prediction summary

Canberra FC meets Monaro Panthers in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Australia Capital Territory NPL on 07.07 Sunday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Canberra FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Canberra FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Monaro Panthers. Canberra FC chances to win are 45%. Monaro Panthers chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Canberra FC scored 31 against 17 in 12 last matches whereas Monaro Panthers scored 20 against 12 in its 12 last games. Canberra FC scored 2.6 against 1.4 in 12 last matches whereas Monaro Panthers scored 1.7 against 1.0 in its 12 last games.


Teams Canberra FC and Monaro Panthers have played 20 matches so far. Canberra FC won 6 matches in total while Monaro Panthers won 4 matches. 10 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 30 in total.


Canberra FC scored 16 in total and 0.80 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Canberra FC won 2. Canberra FC won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


Monaro Panthers scored 14 in total and 0.70 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Monaro Panthers won 1. Monaro Panthers won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Canberra FC vs Monaro Panthers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Capital Territory NPL