Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Capital Territory NPL. Regular Season - 10

Canberra FC vs Cooma Tigers FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (0-0)

14.07 Sunday

07:00 CET

Deakin Stadium

Canberra FC
Draw
Cooma Tigers FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Canberra FC138231526
4Cooma Tigers FC137331624

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

33 : 18

goals

28 : 18

2.5 : 1.4

goals avg

2.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Cooma Tigers FC

20.04.2024

2-2

(1-0)

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

08.08.2023

5-1

(4-0)

Cooma Tigers FC

Cooma Tigers FC

10.06.2023

4-4

(0-1)

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

22.04.2023

2-3

(1-0)

Cooma Tigers FC

Canberra FC

06.08.2022

7-0

(4-0)

Cooma Tigers FC

Cooma Tigers FC

11.06.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

09.04.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Cooma Tigers FC

Cooma Tigers FC

25.07.2021

2-0

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

30.05.2021

2-1

Cooma Tigers FC

Cooma Tigers FC

11.04.2021

0-3

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

05.09.2020

3-0

Cooma Tigers FC

Cooma Tigers FC

02.08.2020

2-4

Canberra FC

Cooma Tigers FC

04.08.2019

0-1

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

26.05.2019

1-1

Cooma Tigers FC

Canberra FC vs Cooma Tigers FC prediction summary

Canberra FC meets Cooma Tigers FC in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Australia Capital Territory NPL on 14.07 Sunday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Canberra FC or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Canberra FC team to score and less than 3.5 for Cooma Tigers FC. Canberra FC chances to win are 45%. Cooma Tigers FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Canberra FC scored 33 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Cooma Tigers FC scored 28 against 18 in its 13 last games. Canberra FC scored 2.5 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Cooma Tigers FC scored 2.2 against 1.4 in its 13 last games.


Teams Canberra FC and Cooma Tigers FC have played 22 matches so far. Canberra FC won 7 matches in total while Cooma Tigers FC won 2 matches. 13 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.45 goals per Match and 54 in total.


Canberra FC scored 36 in total and 1.64 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Canberra FC won 4. Canberra FC won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


Cooma Tigers FC scored 18 in total and 0.82 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Cooma Tigers FC won 1. Cooma Tigers FC won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Canberra FC vs Cooma Tigers FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Capital Territory NPL