Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification CONCACAFCanada - El Salvador
World. World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF. Final Round - 3

Canada vs El Salvador predictions and betting tips

08.09 Wednesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF

Canada vs El Salvador prediction summary

Canada meets El Salvador in a match of a Final Round - 3 round in World World Cup - Qualification CONCACAF on 08.09 Wednesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Canada or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Canada team to score and less than 3.5 for El Salvador. Canada chances to win are 45%. El Salvador chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Canada scored 31 against 1 in 6 last matches whereas El Salvador scored 19 against 1 in its 6 last games. Canada scored 5.2 against 0.2 in 6 last matches whereas El Salvador scored 3.2 against 0.2 in its 6 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Canada vs El Salvador with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!