Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAsian Cup - QualificationCambodia - Hong Kong
World. Asian Cup - Qualification. 3rd Round - 2

Cambodia vs Hong Kong prediction, betting tips and odds

11.06 Saturday

13:30 CET

Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan Stadium

Cambodia
Draw
Hong Kong

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

0

home

away

total

3 : 1

goals

0 : 0

1.5 : 0.5

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hong Kong

19.11.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Cambodia

Cambodia

05.09.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Hong Kong

Cambodia vs Hong Kong prediction summary

Cambodia meets Hong Kong in a match of a 3rd Round - 2 round in World Asian Cup - Qualification on 11.06 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Hong Kong and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Cambodia team to score and n/a for Hong Kong. Cambodia chances to win are 10%. Hong Kong chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Cambodia scored 3 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Hong Kong scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Cambodia scored 1.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Hong Kong scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Cambodia and Hong Kong have played 2 matches so far. Cambodia won 0 matches in total while Hong Kong won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Cambodia scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Cambodia won 0. Cambodia won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Hong Kong scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hong Kong won 1. Hong Kong won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cambodia vs Hong Kong with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Asian Cup - Qualification