Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerland2. Liga Interregional - Group 6Calcio Kreuzlingen - Kreuzlingen
Switzerland. 2. Liga Interregional - Group 6. Group 6 - 14

Calcio Kreuzlingen vs Kreuzlingen prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

17:30 CET

Sportanlage Döbeli

Calcio Kreuzlingen
Draw
Kreuzlingen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
D
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Kreuzlingen129122228
6Calcio Kreuzlingen12642722

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

18 : 40

goals

39 : 18

1.4 : 3.1

goals avg

3.0 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kreuzlingen

21.08.2021

4-1

Calcio Kreuzlingen

Kreuzlingen

10.10.2020

1-1

Calcio Kreuzlingen

Calcio Kreuzlingen vs Kreuzlingen prediction summary

Calcio Kreuzlingen meets Kreuzlingen in a match of a Group 6 - 14 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 6 on 12.03 Saturday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Kreuzlingen and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Calcio Kreuzlingen team to score and less than 3.5 for Kreuzlingen. Calcio Kreuzlingen chances to win are 10%. Kreuzlingen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Calcio Kreuzlingen scored 18 against 40 in 13 last matches whereas Kreuzlingen scored 39 against 18 in its 13 last games. Calcio Kreuzlingen scored 1.4 against 3.1 in 13 last matches whereas Kreuzlingen scored 3.0 against 1.4 in its 13 last games.


Teams Calcio Kreuzlingen and Kreuzlingen have played 3 matches so far. Calcio Kreuzlingen won 0 matches in total while Kreuzlingen won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Calcio Kreuzlingen scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Calcio Kreuzlingen won 0. Calcio Kreuzlingen won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Kreuzlingen scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kreuzlingen won 1. Kreuzlingen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Calcio Kreuzlingen vs Kreuzlingen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga Interregional - Group 6