San-Marino. Campionato. Regular Season - 12

Cailungo vs Virtus head to head

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-1)

11.04 Sunday

15:00 CET

Campo Sportivo di Acquaviva

Cailungo
Draw
Virtus

35%

35%

30%

Head to head

Cailungo

22.02.2020

1-4

(1-1)

Virtus

Virtus

07.12.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Cailungo

Virtus

05.10.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Cailungo

Virtus

03.03.2019

2-3

Cailungo

Cailungo

12.01.2019

3-2

(0-2)

Virtus

Cailungo

16.02.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Virtus

Virtus

17.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Cailungo

Cailungo

11.02.2017

0-3

(0-1)

Virtus

Next fixtures in Campionato

Cailungo vs Virtus prediction summary

Cailungo meets Virtus in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in San-Marino Campionato on 11.04 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Cailungo or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Cailungo team to score and less than 1.5 for Virtus. Cailungo chances to win are 35%. Virtus chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Cailungo scored 14 against 21 in 10 last matches whereas Virtus scored 11 against 8 in its 10 last games. Cailungo scored 1.4 against 2.1 in 10 last matches whereas Virtus scored 1.1 against 0.8 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Cailungo vs Virtus with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!