Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Europa Conference LeagueCSKA Sofia - AS Roma
World. UEFA Europa Conference League. Group Stage - 6

CSKA Sofia vs AS Roma prediction, betting tips and odds

09.12 Thursday

18:45 CET

Stadion Vasil Levski

CSKA Sofia
Draw
AS Roma

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
L
W
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2AS Roma5311610
4CSKA Sofia5014-91

Performance last matches

11

played

7

home

away

total

9 : 15

goals

20 : 10

0.8 : 1.4

goals avg

2.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AS Roma

16.09.2021

5-1

(2-1)

CSKA Sofia

CSKA Sofia

10.12.2020

3-1

(2-1)

AS Roma

AS Roma

29.10.2020

0-0

(0-0)

CSKA Sofia

CSKA Sofia vs AS Roma prediction summary

CSKA Sofia meets AS Roma in a match of a Group Stage - 6 round in World UEFA Europa Conference League on 09.12 Thursday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or AS Roma and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for CSKA Sofia team to score and less than 3.5 for AS Roma. CSKA Sofia chances to win are 10%. AS Roma chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


CSKA Sofia scored 9 against 15 in 11 last matches whereas AS Roma scored 20 against 10 in its 7 last games. CSKA Sofia scored 0.8 against 1.4 in 11 last matches whereas AS Roma scored 2.9 against 1.4 in its 7 last games.


Teams CSKA Sofia and AS Roma have played 3 matches so far. CSKA Sofia won 1 matches in total while AS Roma won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


CSKA Sofia scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home CSKA Sofia won 1. CSKA Sofia won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


AS Roma scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home AS Roma won 1. AS Roma won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CSKA Sofia vs AS Roma with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Europa Conference League