Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTajikistanVysshaya LigaCSKA Pomir - Khujand
Tajikistan. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 27

CSKA Pomir vs Khujand prediction, betting tips and odds

05.12 Sunday

10:00 CET

Stadium

CSKA Pomir
Draw
Khujand

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Khujand2517352754
3CSKA Pomir261187741

Performance last matches

26

played

26

home

away

total

36 : 29

goals

52 : 25

1.4 : 1.1

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

CSKA Pomir

20.08.2021

3-1

Khujand

Khujand

17.04.2021

2-0

CSKA Pomir

Khujand

04.10.2020

1-2

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

08.04.2020

1-3

Khujand

Khujand

20.10.2019

0-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

18.08.2019

2-1

Khujand

Khujand

21.04.2019

1-1

CSKA Pomir

Khujand

03.11.2018

0-0

CSKA Pomir

Khujand

19.08.2018

4-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

11.03.2018

3-3

Khujand

CSKA Pomir

12.08.2017

1-0

Khujand

Khujand

18.06.2017

0-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

18.03.2017

0-0

Khujand

Khujand

22.10.2016

2-1

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

16.04.2016

0-1

Khujand

CSKA Pomir

01.11.2015

3-2

Khujand

Khujand

25.04.2015

1-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

21.09.2014

0-0

Khujand

Khujand

25.05.2014

1-0

CSKA Pomir

Khujand

10.11.2013

2-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

20.04.2013

1-1

Khujand

Khujand

28.10.2012

0-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

04.05.2012

3-1

Khujand

Khujand

26.11.2011

2-1

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

13.08.2011

5-1

Khujand

Khujand

30.06.2011

3-4

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

17.04.2011

3-1

Khujand

CSKA Pomir vs Khujand prediction summary

CSKA Pomir meets Khujand in a match of a Regular Season - 27 round in Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga on 05.12 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Khujand and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for CSKA Pomir team to score and less than 2.5 for Khujand. CSKA Pomir chances to win are 10%. Khujand chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


CSKA Pomir scored 36 against 29 in 26 last matches whereas Khujand scored 52 against 25 in its 26 last games. CSKA Pomir scored 1.4 against 1.1 in 26 last matches whereas Khujand scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 26 last games.


Teams CSKA Pomir and Khujand have played 27 matches so far. CSKA Pomir won 9 matches in total while Khujand won 9 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.52 goals per Match and 68 in total.


CSKA Pomir scored 34 in total and 1.26 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home CSKA Pomir won 7. CSKA Pomir won 2 matches out of 14 played away.


Khujand scored 34 in total and 1.26 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Khujand won 7. Khujand won 2 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CSKA Pomir vs Khujand with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga