Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Romania. Liga II. Regular Season - 16

CSA Steaua Bucureşti vs SCM Gloria Buzău prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

04.12 Saturday

11:30 CET

Stadionul Steaua

CSA Steaua Bucureşti
Draw
SCM Gloria Buzău

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
L
W
L
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5SCM Gloria Buzău158432828
6CSA Steaua Bucureşti15744825

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

19 : 11

goals

39 : 11

1.3 : 0.7

goals avg

2.6 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

CSA Steaua Bucureşti vs SCM Gloria Buzău prediction summary

CSA Steaua Bucureşti meets SCM Gloria Buzău in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Romania Liga II on 04.12 Saturday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or SCM Gloria Buzău and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for CSA Steaua Bucureşti team to score and less than 1.5 for SCM Gloria Buzău. CSA Steaua Bucureşti chances to win are 10%. SCM Gloria Buzău chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


CSA Steaua Bucureşti scored 19 against 11 in 15 last matches whereas SCM Gloria Buzău scored 39 against 11 in its 15 last games. CSA Steaua Bucureşti scored 1.3 against 0.7 in 15 last matches whereas SCM Gloria Buzău scored 2.6 against 0.7 in its 15 last games.


Teams CSA Steaua Bucureşti and SCM Gloria Buzău have played 0 matches so far. CSA Steaua Bucureşti won 0 matches in total while SCM Gloria Buzău won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


CSA Steaua Bucureşti scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home CSA Steaua Bucureşti won 0. CSA Steaua Bucureşti won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


SCM Gloria Buzău scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home SCM Gloria Buzău won 0. SCM Gloria Buzău won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CSA Steaua Bucureşti vs SCM Gloria Buzău with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga II