Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Brazil. Brasileiro Women. 1st Phase - 15

CRESSPOM vs Ferroviaria W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

07.08 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio Maria de Lourdes Abadia

CRESSPOM
Draw
Ferroviaria W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
W
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Ferroviaria W14635421
15CRESSPOM141310-316

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

12 : 43

goals

18 : 14

0.9 : 3.1

goals avg

1.3 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

CRESSPOM vs Ferroviaria W prediction summary

CRESSPOM meets Ferroviaria W in a match of a 1st Phase - 15 round in Brazil Brasileiro Women on 07.08 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Ferroviaria W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for CRESSPOM team to score and less than 3.5 for Ferroviaria W. CRESSPOM chances to win are 10%. Ferroviaria W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


CRESSPOM scored 12 against 43 in 14 last matches whereas Ferroviaria W scored 18 against 14 in its 14 last games. CRESSPOM scored 0.9 against 3.1 in 14 last matches whereas Ferroviaria W scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 14 last games.


Teams CRESSPOM and Ferroviaria W have played 0 matches so far. CRESSPOM won 0 matches in total while Ferroviaria W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


CRESSPOM scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home CRESSPOM won 0. CRESSPOM won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Ferroviaria W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ferroviaria W won 0. Ferroviaria W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CRESSPOM vs Ferroviaria W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!