Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malawi. Super League. Regular Season - 23

CIVO United vs Blue Eagles prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Postponed: ()

18.09 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadium

CIVO United
Draw
Blue Eagles

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
L
D
D
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5CIVO United2810126742
13Blue Eagles2861111-129

Performance last matches

28

played

28

home

away

total

33 : 26

goals

26 : 27

1.2 : 0.9

goals avg

0.9 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Blue Eagles

04.04.2021

0-1

CIVO United

CIVO United vs Blue Eagles prediction summary

CIVO United meets Blue Eagles in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Malawi Super League on 18.09 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : CIVO United or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for CIVO United team to score and less than 1.5 for Blue Eagles. CIVO United chances to win are 45%. Blue Eagles chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


CIVO United scored 33 against 26 in 28 last matches whereas Blue Eagles scored 26 against 27 in its 28 last games. CIVO United scored 1.2 against 0.9 in 28 last matches whereas Blue Eagles scored 0.9 against 1.0 in its 28 last games.


Teams CIVO United and Blue Eagles have played 1 matches so far. CIVO United won 1 matches in total while Blue Eagles won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


CIVO United scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home CIVO United won 0. CIVO United won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Blue Eagles scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Blue Eagles won 0. Blue Eagles won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CIVO United vs Blue Eagles with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League