Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Europa Conference LeagueCFR 1907 Cluj - FK Jablonec
World. UEFA Europa Conference League. Group Stage - 6

CFR 1907 Cluj vs FK Jablonec prediction, betting tips and odds

09.12 Thursday

18:45 CET

Stadionul Dr. Constantin Rădulescu

CFR 1907 Cluj
Draw
FK Jablonec

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
L
D
D
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3FK Jablonec513106
4CFR 1907 Cluj5014-51

Performance last matches

5

played

7

home

away

total

2 : 7

goals

14 : 7

0.4 : 1.4

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FK Jablonec

16.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

CFR 1907 Cluj

CFR 1907 Cluj vs FK Jablonec prediction summary

CFR 1907 Cluj meets FK Jablonec in a match of a Group Stage - 6 round in World UEFA Europa Conference League on 09.12 Thursday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or FK Jablonec and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for CFR 1907 Cluj team to score and less than 2.5 for FK Jablonec. CFR 1907 Cluj chances to win are 10%. FK Jablonec chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


CFR 1907 Cluj scored 2 against 7 in 5 last matches whereas FK Jablonec scored 14 against 7 in its 7 last games. CFR 1907 Cluj scored 0.4 against 1.4 in 5 last matches whereas FK Jablonec scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 7 last games.


Teams CFR 1907 Cluj and FK Jablonec have played 1 matches so far. CFR 1907 Cluj won 0 matches in total while FK Jablonec won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


CFR 1907 Cluj scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home CFR 1907 Cluj won 0. CFR 1907 Cluj won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


FK Jablonec scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home FK Jablonec won 1. FK Jablonec won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CFR 1907 Cluj vs FK Jablonec with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Europa Conference League