Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilCarioca A2CEAC / Araruama - Serrano RJ
Brazil. Carioca A2. 1st Phase - 3

CEAC / Araruama vs Serrano RJ prediction, betting tips and odds

01.06 Saturday

20:00 CET

Estádio Proletário Guilherme da Silveira Filho

CEAC / Araruama
Draw
Serrano RJ

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

0 : 2

0.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Serrano RJ

24.09.2022

0-1

CEAC / Araruama

CEAC / Araruama vs Serrano RJ prediction summary

CEAC / Araruama meets Serrano RJ in a match of a 1st Phase - 3 round in Brazil Carioca A2 on 01.06 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : CEAC / Araruama or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for CEAC / Araruama team to score and n/a for Serrano RJ. CEAC / Araruama chances to win are 45%. Serrano RJ chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


CEAC / Araruama scored 1 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Serrano RJ scored 0 against 2 in its 2 last games. CEAC / Araruama scored 0.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Serrano RJ scored 0.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams CEAC / Araruama and Serrano RJ have played 1 matches so far. CEAC / Araruama won 1 matches in total while Serrano RJ won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


CEAC / Araruama scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home CEAC / Araruama won 0. CEAC / Araruama won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Serrano RJ scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Serrano RJ won 0. Serrano RJ won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for CEAC / Araruama vs Serrano RJ with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Carioca A2